• Grievance Redressal Cell 


    There is an arrangement of a grievance box and the working of a committee on that head for the employees and others. If there be any grievance on the part of any employee or other, the person concerned may submit his/her grievance in writing in the box or may apply to the Grievance Redressal Committee or to the IQAC. The committee then meets, discusses the matter and redresses the grievance. Any student, guardian may apply here.


    Names of the members of the Cell will be published soon.